This license allows you to download this site’s content and share them with others as long as you credit the IGMs project, but you can’t change them in any way or use them commercially. In other words, you are free to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work –under the following conditions:
Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor – for this, please see below (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations.
- The author’s moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to the present page or this web page.
You can also read the full terms of this license here
Please attribute to the IGMs project this way: International Grievance Mechanisms and International Law & Governance (IGMs), ERC Grant no 312514, www.igms-project.org
—› Remember that the use of elements subject to a copyright that are inserted in the website – inserted with the right-owner’s consent and expressely attributed to its author – require the specific consent of the relevant right owner.